Small Business Owners
As a business owner, you have an entirely different set of financial challenges than a salaried employee. Since your focus should be on running, growing, and managing your business, we proactively manage your financial life to save you time. After spending time in your business, time with your family and the volunteer work you do, you do not have the time or desire to do all that you need to do to manage your personal finances. You may have tried going to other advisors only to find out they had asset minimums of $250 thousand, $500 thousand or even $1 million. We have a fee structure that does not require a minimum level of investable assets, because we realize that many times much of your net worth is tied to the business you have dedicated your life to.
Here are the ways we can help a small business owner like you:
- Provide strategies to minimize your taxes
- Clarify and set financial and life goals, and provide the support and accountability to reach them
- Advise you on small business retirement plan strategies
- Ensure you have the right insurance in place to protect you and your family
- Personal and business cash flow planning
- Business continuity planning – What would happen to your business if you were to die or become disabled? What would happen to your family?
- Business exit planning – Do you want to stop working in the business at some point in the future? Will you sell it? Gift it? Do you want to keep the business in the family? Let us help you with planning this complex process
- Develop an investment plan
- Develop a retirement plan
- Review your estate plan – Are you worried about estate taxes? How will the business be handled in your estate? Are you concerned about privacy of your estate when you pass?